1. How do I book?
The preferred method is by telephoning us, alternatively you can email. Our contact information can be found on the contact page.
2. How much notice do I need to give for a booking?
You can book anytime however bookings get very busy so please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Alternatively you can contact us on the day as we may have availability.
3. How much does it cost?
Please see the individual pages for all prices, prices may vary depending on your intended use i.e. home/business or location.
4. What do the prices include?
All booking prices include local delivery (within 15 miles of EH48), a small charge may need to be charged for out of area deliveries, (please contact us for delivery rates). When hiring a Bouncy Castle You will also receive a blower, extension cable, circuit breaker and safety crash mat, the price also includes set up, inflation and collection.
5. When are Checos available?
Our Services are available 7 days a week all year round including Bank Holidays.
6. How long do I get the inflatable for?
Up to 4 hours or whole day (8 hours) please see inflatables for prices.
7. Do you hire overnight?
Under certain circumstance this can be arranged, please contact us.
8. Do I have to pay a deposit?
Yes Checos require non-refundable deposits for all bookings, please see each page for details. Please not deposits are non-refundable apart from bouncy castles being cancelled due to bad weather.
9. How do I pay?
Most people choose to pay cash on delivery, we do not accept credit card payments and cheque payments need to be received in sufficient time for funds to clear before the booking date.
10. What if I need to cancel?
You can cancel at anytime, all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible. If no notice is given you may incur a cancellation fee. Please not deposits are non-refundable apart from bouncy castles being cancelled due to bad weather.
11. What if it rains?
Unfortunately the bouncy castles cannot be operated in very wet or windy weather conditions due to safety reasons.
12. Can the bouncy castle be set up on a slope?
No this is not possible however if it is a very slight slope it may be ok, you will need to discuss this prior to the booking.
13. How long does it take to set up/inflate/deflate/pack up the inflatable?
The bouncy castles take approx 10 minutes to set up and 20 minutes to pack up. However this is only an estimate, times may vary depending on which castle you hire.
14. How much space is needed?
You will need to allow a minimum of 5 feet at the front and rear of castle and 3 feet either side this is to allow access and the blower at rear. Please make sure all garden items such as garden toys, swings, slides, patio furniture, rubbish etc. are removed from the area where the castle is to be sited.
15. When I hire the castle is there anything I need to provide?
We supply all the hardware you will need for the castle, you will need to provide a 240 volts mains power supply, also you will need to provide 2 forms of I.D. i.e. Drivers Licence, Utility Bill etc. this forms part of the hire agreement.
16. Do you supply safety instructions?
Yes we provide detailed safety instructions with every hire.
17. Is there an age limit for children using the castle?
Yes all our castles are suitable for children up to and including the age of 14 unless otherwise stated.
Checos reserve to write to offer an alternative item or service, if the item booked has been damaged or is no longer available, giving the hirer the option to cancel or continue with the alternative's offered, upto the start of the hire.
Hire Agreement and Disclaimer for Bouncy Castles
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatables are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
For your information, safety and enjoyment we recommend the following:
1. This castle has an age limit of 14 years. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons.
2. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable.
3. Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
4. Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
5. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
6. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Try to avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
7. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
8. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
9. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
10. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
11. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
12. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
13. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
14. Water fights are fun but do not spray water near the electric blower.
15. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
16. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
17. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
18. Please remember if the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable
for the full repair or cleaning costs.
Please Note with all Checos Booking's a deposit is required to be paid on the day of booking by midnight of that day. If deposits not received within that time the booking is cancelled without notice.
If you pay your deposits after this time they will be refund and can take up 7 days to show back into your account.
This is due to taking so many bookings and a few timewasters.